Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Progress in Journalism

I really enjoyed learning about how to create my own blog, and customize it so it's something i like. We covered alot of topics so far, and it was interesting to learn how they all fit together. The blogs is a really cool way to get my ideas down in my own way. I never realized how many elements is in a writing piece or an article. We covered alot of vocabulary such as timliness, prominence, proximity, consequence, and human interest. They all help to make a news article or any written papers successful. There's alot of things a journalist has to include to make it an actual " news article." I hope to learn alot more about what's going on in the outside world by the articles we read, and also alot more about writing and journalism in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment